5670 Avellina Drive - Dublin
5 Bedrooms + Loft
3,948 Sq. Ft.
7,954 Sq. Ft. Lot
3 Car Tandem Garage
Built in 2015
- Jaw-dropping valley and golf course views and show-stopping home design create this must-see, like new home in the exciting Verona Estates at Positano in Dublin’s thriving east side. Brimming with more than $290,000 in upgrades, the two-level home sits on a premium east facing, view lot bordering the verdant fairways of the Dublin Ranch Golf Course.
- One of the largest models built by luxury home builder K. Hovnanian, and boasting almost 4,000 square feet of living space, this home features five bedrooms and four and a half bathrooms including a main level powder room and guest bedroom with en suite bathroom. A 10-foot ceiling height on 1st and 2nd floors, light-drenched interior, generously sized rooms, and a sophisticated palate of finishes create a stunning canvas for today’s active lifestyle.
- Close in proximity to the 5-acre Positano Hills Park offering open play fields, basketball courts, play structure, and picnic/barbeque facilities.
- Upgraded hardwood, carpeting, and porcelain tile floors flow throughout the home that also showcases decorative crown molding, coffered ceilings, and extensive recessed lighting.
Fabulous great room space features a gourmet kitchen brilliantly appointed with upgraded quartz counter tops, a mosaic marble backsplash, and custom cabinetry with gliding pullout shelves. The oversized island/breakfast bar, illuminated by a pair of pendants, offers lots of room for meal prep or hanging out with the cook. Stainless Monogram appliances include a 48-inch cooktop with six-burner, griddle, canopy hood, and wall-mounted pot filler, dual 30-inch ovens, built-in microwave, and 42-inch built-in refrigerator.
- The kitchen is open to a casual dining space and expansive living area anchored by built-in cabinetry and wrapped on two sides with windows. A French door opens to the loggia and backyard space.
- A coffered ceiling with crown molding adds to the elegance of the formal dining room that seats 12-14 comfortably. With convenient access to the kitchen and dining room, the butler’s pantry features a sink and wine refrigerator near a walk-in pantry.
- At the top of the stairs is a more than 270 square foot open loft. An ideal flexible space to create the ultimate home media room, game central, study, or home office.
- Four additional bedrooms are upstairs including the expansive master bedroom with a coffered ceiling and built-in cabinetry. Relish the privacy and stunning views from this elegant room or venture out onto your private covered terrace and enjoy the expansive views. A spa-inspired bathroom features porcelain tile floors, dual vanities, plus a make-up vanity all with quartz counters and mosaic tile backsplashes, Kohler soaking tub with marble surround and oversized shower with bench and frameless glass enclosure. A walk-in closet has natural light and custom organizers.
- Additional spacious bedrooms include two bedrooms that share a bathroom with a dual sink vanity and tub/shower combination and a front-facing bedroom with a nearby full bathroom.
- Second floor laundry room with utility sink, storage cabinetry, and large capacity Samsung stainless steel washer and dryer.
- 3-car finished garage with a tandem bay with built-in storage cabinetry, workbench, and slat wall organizers.
- A wide side yard, currently landscaped, is ideal space for a children’s play structure and yard, meditation garden, raised vegetable garden beds, or whatever else you can dream.
- Generous backyard space offers room to entertain, play, or sit back and relish the amazing 180-degree, unobstructed views. Sit or dine under the loggia and enjoy a yard landscaped with low maintenance, drought-tolerant foliage, artificial turf that looks and feels like the real thing, and a built-in barbeque island with a natural-gas DCS barbeque.
- Other fine features and upgrades in this home include multi-zone audio system, outdoor speakers, pre-wired alarm system, custom adjustable Elfa closet systems, owned solar panels, mudroom area, whole house water purification, salt-free water softening system, eight-foot interior doors, automatic drip irrigation, light dimmers, and dual-zoned HVAC.
- The master-planned community just off Fallon Road in East Dublin offers a peaceful and rural setting with nearby walking trails. Conveniently located with easy access to freeways and commuting routes, shopping at the Fallon Gateway Center, many dining options, and top ranked schools.